The St. Vladimir Parish Library & Cultural Room was established in 1985 through the initiative of Fr. George Halycia as a project to celebrate the Millennium of Christianity in Ukraine. The official opening and blessing of the library took place in 1986. The library is located on the second floor of the school building. The library has become a repository of historical and cultural artifacts, a center for cultural displays and activities, and a functioning library of religious and Ukrainian topics open to all in the community.
Just across the hall is the Holodomor (Famine) Room, which was created in 1993, to honor and remember the Holodomor, or Artifical Famine of 1932-1933, which happened in Ukraine. This room is used as an educational tool for both the Ukrainian and non-Ukrainian community. In addition, on the parish grounds, there is a Holodmor monument located south of the church.
The Parish Library is open on Saturdays from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM.